Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Liebster Award!

Nominated by Rayne Speryll for the Liebster Award!



1.  Why do you blog?  How did you start blogging?

I blog out of boredom, most of the time. I had always liked the idea of a blog, so that's what got me started.

2.  What is your favorite type of singing voice?  Male?  Female?  Alto, Soprano, Tenor, Base?  (Mine is tenor)

I prefer male, and I honestly don't know which from the list (Alto, Soprano, Tenor, Base) is my favorite.

3.  How character crushes have you had, and on whom?  (If you're too shy to answer this, I understand.  Instead, explain to us how you feel about elephants in pajamas.)

I actually haven't had any crushes on any characters.

4.  Which type of animation do you prefer?  Traditional hand-drawn, CGI, or Clamation?

If the CGI is done well enough, then that's my choice - otherwise hand-drawn.

5.  If you and the entire student body of your school (or homeschool group if you're homeschooled) suddenly found themselves transported into a fantasy realm, who would become the leader?  

My homeschool group is my family, so...probably my dad.

6.  What role would you take, and why?

Hmm...I don't know, actually.

7.  Which of these teenagers seems most likely to be a superhero to you?













The kid on the right-end.

8.  What superpower would they have?

Probably super-speed or strength.

9.  What would their code name be?

I'm not good at this... XD

10.  Which one seems most likely to be a super villain, and the hero's arch-nemesis?

Left-end kid as the enemy and the boy in the middle as the arch-nemesis.

11.  What's the villain's power and code name?

Power: Heat-vision and super-strength. Code name: I'm not good at this. ;P

I really wish I could nominate right now and put up questions, but I'm pressed for time.

~CNGoodhue

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Cedric! ;-D I'm almost as bad at thinking up codenames. Second only to my absolute worst... which is thinking up place names. :-P

    ReplyDelete