Never really done anything like New Year's Resolutions before, and I don't intend to. But...I do have some goals I'd like to accomplish this year.
1. Finish the book I'm writing. I think I might have a pretty good chance of fulfilling this goal. I started it in the middle of November (2013) and wrote up until now (Jan. 7th, 2014), and I have both 56 pages and over 20,000 words (font size: twelve, font: Sylfaen... I'm aiming for these books to be short; a hundred and twenty pages, at the most).
2. Edit the book I'm writing. A good book isn't complete without some editing!
3. Publish the book I'm writing. Heh...yeah... I'm not too sure about this one.
4. Finish reading the Lord of the Rings series. This is a goal that must be accomplished; accomplished with precision and care.
5. Snack on Butterfinger bars. This isn't necessarily a goal... I'm just hungry.
6. Participate in NaNoWriMo. This time, I'll complete my goal of 50,000 words. Heh heh. Yeah...bad joke...
That's it, I guess. Not much. Well, I'll find something to do.